This is what I was talking about


This is the yarn I think might be nice for the wrap with twist listed below:
Andean Silk & Andean Silk Twist Content: 55% Super Fine Alpaca, 23% Silk, 22% Merino Wool Amount: 96 yards/50 grams ball Gauge: 4.5-5 sts=1" on #7-8 needles As the knitted fabric grows, you will notice the colorful sheen produced by the silk in the exquisitely soft alpaca/Merino blend. The mouline yarns are designed to coordinate with the solids; used on their own, they create a fun speckled look. *Note: The Andean Silk Twist mouline yarns have a tendency to mimic hand-dyes. To prevent pooling, alternate yarn from different balls every 2 or 3 rows.Worsted weight - hand wash
I'm wondering if the twist color might be too much and detract from the pretty subtle ribbing.
If a solid, what color do you think would look good?
http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/yarn_display.aspx?itemid=5420126
The weight seems right...it needs to be 4 stitches to the inch in ribbing pattern...might be worth getting the Lush yarn from Classic Elite.

<< Home