Friday, January 20, 2006

posted by Elizabeth at 6:31 AM

Now I Think This is Cute.

It's not a purse, but what a cool bag.

You'll have to scroll down to see it, but go to:
http://www.danimiller.com/ksc.htm

She said she'll post the pattern after she makes it again.

I've never joined any knit-along, but am seriously thinking of doing the UFOlympics.
I've got a sweater on needles, that I doubt I'll ever finish, unless there's a gun to my head.

Pierson's art class was cancelled for today, so I have all sorts of time on my hands. I think, however, that I need to begin to get our tax stuff organized.

My bowl #2 should be finished today. I'll send pre felting photos. The beautiful thing about Reno is that it's so arid here that things generally dry within 24 hours.

Mental note: Reason #1 on the Reno is better than Charlottesville list: I can admire my felted projects faster.
|