Booga Bag
Take a peek inside. I put a little lining in the bottom. It's made out of plastic needlepoint canvas. You know, the lovely stuff you see Kleenex holders made out of at craft fairs. It worked
great at making the bottom firm. My friends' bags tend to sag. Anyhow, like the cute dragonfly fabric I found?
Here it is in all its glory.

Hmm...what else am I knitting?
It's made out of some leftover yarn, which is freakishly anatomically correct. I don't think I can work on it during Annie's gymnastics class.
My sweater for the UFOlymics is coming along. I don't think I would finish it if I hadn't signed up. It really is a drag to knit. Last night I finished the front, and started on the sleeves. I was looking forward to the challenge of changing the pattern, as I need to knit the sleeves from the top down. Wouldn't you know it, the pattern was already written that way.
The first night I started knitting on it, I was overcome by the feeling that there I was...watching the Olympics...knitting away...as were thousands of other people. The UFOlympics has quite a few participants, and the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics has over 4000! So when you're knitting tonight, know, more than ever, you're not alone.
great at making the bottom firm. My friends' bags tend to sag. Anyhow, like the cute dragonfly fabric I found?
Here it is in all its glory.
Hmm...what else am I knitting?
It's made out of some leftover yarn, which is freakishly anatomically correct. I don't think I can work on it during Annie's gymnastics class.
My sweater for the UFOlymics is coming along. I don't think I would finish it if I hadn't signed up. It really is a drag to knit. Last night I finished the front, and started on the sleeves. I was looking forward to the challenge of changing the pattern, as I need to knit the sleeves from the top down. Wouldn't you know it, the pattern was already written that way.
The first night I started knitting on it, I was overcome by the feeling that there I was...watching the Olympics...knitting away...as were thousands of other people. The UFOlympics has quite a few participants, and the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics has over 4000! So when you're knitting tonight, know, more than ever, you're not alone.

<< Home