UFOlympics and a few other things
Well today's the day. Tonight during opening ceremonies, I will be snuggled up with this.

It's the To Dye For sweater that I started last winter. As you can see, the front is almost done, so I'm about to enter into sleeve hell. I may run out of the yarn, so will work from the shoulders down. I may have to make the ends of the sleeves in a brown color. Hopefully this will all be worth the effort.

This is my friend Ann's Booga Bag. As you can tell, it doesn't really look like one. After felting it, she decided that she wanted the handles this way. From photos of the pattern, this bag looks really big. In reality, it's pretty small.
Aren't the stripes gorgeous? Doesn't it look good with solid handles?
We experimented with using grommets, and are having a bit of a time. The ones Ann bought from JoAnne Fabrics eat through the knitting, and then fall out. On the plus side, the hole punch she got with the kit makes perfect holes in the bag. It has been pretty frustrating.

It's the To Dye For sweater that I started last winter. As you can see, the front is almost done, so I'm about to enter into sleeve hell. I may run out of the yarn, so will work from the shoulders down. I may have to make the ends of the sleeves in a brown color. Hopefully this will all be worth the effort.

This is my friend Ann's Booga Bag. As you can tell, it doesn't really look like one. After felting it, she decided that she wanted the handles this way. From photos of the pattern, this bag looks really big. In reality, it's pretty small.
Aren't the stripes gorgeous? Doesn't it look good with solid handles?
We experimented with using grommets, and are having a bit of a time. The ones Ann bought from JoAnne Fabrics eat through the knitting, and then fall out. On the plus side, the hole punch she got with the kit makes perfect holes in the bag. It has been pretty frustrating.

<< Home