Lisa Bastick Wrote Me....
a dear little note. Included in it was an article out of The Economist. It was about knitting, and referenced several blogs. Most of them I had seen, however, I never had heard of Knit and Tonic. From there I linked to a site called The Garter Belt, where this woman sells her designs. I then found this cool tutorial. The one think that always bugs me about bigger felted bags is that the handles are so flimsy. This may be my solution. I'm rather psyched about it.
We can certainly link your other blog to this one. If you click your name under contributors, you will see that it's already there. However, we still can make a bullet on the side. (Don't ask me how to make a button for it, I've got no idea)
Lets get on the phone so I can walk you through how to do it. I'm home today, as the skiers are gone.
We can certainly link your other blog to this one. If you click your name under contributors, you will see that it's already there. However, we still can make a bullet on the side. (Don't ask me how to make a button for it, I've got no idea)
Lets get on the phone so I can walk you through how to do it. I'm home today, as the skiers are gone.

<< Home