Thursday, February 23, 2006

posted by Elizabeth at 11:48 AM

My UFO is still UF


The sleeves are about 2/3 done. I have 3 more inches, then I increase for the bell shape. Hopefully by then the finish line will be in sight, and I'll power through. After that it's just piecing. I'm afraid I really don't care for it, and doubt I'll wear it. Since it's mohair, there will be no ripping.

The comments people have left for me have really spurred me on. I'm afraid I would have abandoned the whole thing were it not for the kindness of strangers.

I'm swamped with other things right now, so knitting is only done at night. Last night I was too exhausted to do any knitting. This afternoon Annie has gymnastics, so I should get a good hour of peaceful knitting.

I check over at the Yarn Harlot's blog to see how much time I have left before the Olympics are over. Did you see this post she wrote. Hysterical.
|