Monday, November 06, 2006

posted by Elizabeth at 6:46 AM

Super Secret Project Revealed

Now it's a little embarrassing that I said this was a super secret project. I didn't tell you about it, as I didn't want to get teased that my dog needed a sweater.

For those readers who aren't my sister, we got new dogs. Both of us. Missy is new to Estella's family, and resides in Connecticut. She has (mostly) a nice thick furry coat, and wouldn't need a sweater. Below is Betty. She lives in Nevada. Both Missy & Betty are rescue dogs. Betty is still a bit underweight, and gets chilled easily. (I know, a non-dog dog) Anyhow, her new mommy quickly whipped up a little sweater for her. Doncha just love how her tail is a blur?
The specs, in case anyone out there wishes to make such a darling pullover:
Pattern: Casey's Coat from Stitch & Bitch Nation, with a few modifications, of course.
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride
Needles: Size 7 & 8 Bamboo
Started 10/19 finished 10/25

Oh, and look what happened last night. We were heating a Trader Joes Tart. (Have you tried
carmelized onions, ham & gruyere cheese tart?? They're next to the frozen pizzas & are pretty fabulous) Anyhow, for some reason David stuck in our precious pizza stone. The tart is supposed to go straight on the rack. It appears that 450 is a little too hot for the stone. I loved that stone. It took a lot of pizzas to get it looking so good. Dodo, dear former Pampered Chief Associate, how do I replace it?? Help!!
|