Thrift Shop Finds - Round 2
I had to help out a friend who is a teacher. She wanted 28 teacups so her students could make candles as gifts for their parents. Off I went to several of the thrift stores in the Reno/Sparks area. Ever since my last find, I always check out the craft area. At the last shop I hit the jackpot. I present $7 worth of yarn. It's all 100% wool, with the exception of the 5 skeins of angora.
Yes, French angora. I got hot pink angora for 50 cents a skein. It was nuts. I know, I know. What the heck am I going to do with it? Probably sell some of it on e-bay.
I did manage to whip up a darling little stocking to attach to Annie's teacher's Christmas gift.
Yes, French angora. I got hot pink angora for 50 cents a skein. It was nuts. I know, I know. What the heck am I going to do with it? Probably sell some of it on e-bay.
I did manage to whip up a darling little stocking to attach to Annie's teacher's Christmas gift.

<< Home