Thursday, December 27, 2007

posted by Estella at 11:57 AM

Another FO and Christmas Goodies

Well, I took the OSSP skein of Cherry Tree Hill Lamb's Pride Bulky (Dusk colorway) and decided to make a scarf. After puttering around on Ravelry (which really is the most amazing resource ever), I found this pattern with a very odd name (Cameo Faggot Stitch Scarf) .

It really turned out nicely and has an interesting texture to compliment the colors.

I gave my MIL a wish list for Christmas and included Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel. I was very excited to get it and look forward to sitting down and savoring the patterns.


Since she is a non-knitter, the lady in the bookstore also recommend she get me this book. It is quite fun and has some silly entries (alphabetically)including one for SEX which means Stash Enhancement Expedition. We all need more SEX in our lives right???
|