Tuesday, January 22, 2008

posted by Estella at 6:30 AM

Here's what I'm working on...now you need to Show Me The Knitting

Figured I would show you what's on my needles. First is Ljod by Elsebeth Lavold. I'm on the sleeves right now and hoping to finish this by mid-February. I find that I like to pick up other things and distract myself from the fact I have yet to finish the sleeves and then I have to put it together.
I've ordered buttons which should arrive today so it might inspire me to plug on.




Here's a log cabin baby blanket I started for Anna's 3rd child. I'm using Knitpicks Shine and I had help from my personal color consultant, Nina. I'm trying to keep the stitches live so I don't have to bind off like I did in the baseball blanket. I'm using the tubing you got me. There are a few imperfections due to the Giants game on Sunday!
|