Apologies for a BORING BLOG
I will however fill you in on a few things:
Fjord is all done with the side seams sewn up but the sleeves aren't set. This is because I tried it on as soon as I did the side seams. It fits perfectly through the bust but won't fit around the hips. It is a flared bottom but not flared enough. I'm so frustrated and upset that I put it down. I have to take it to the LYS and see if we can do anything. Unfortunately, the pattern doesn't give any measurements except bust and that's what I knit to. I could cry.
So, I took some Classic Elite Venue I had lying around from a frogged Pivocoli and made a market bag...here's how it turned out. Might give it to my non-knitting sister who lives in California so she can use it for grocery shopping. It does hold a lot and is kind of stretchy. I don't know if she'll like it - I might save it for a beach bag for this summer.
I've cast on a baby bolero in navy blue for my daughter's teacher who is expecting a boy. I will make one more for my son's teacher who is expecting his first son too.
That's all to report...for now you might want to check me out on Ravelry instead of here because I'm going on blog hiatus until it becomes a 2 sister blog again.

<< Home