Here are my answers to One Skein SP
I wrote shorter ones than you...I was hurrying to meet the school bus!
1. Which yarn is most like your personality (you can be specific or general with your answer- brand, type, color, fiber, whatever)? Something that is durable/dependable yet luxurious in color and texture.
2. What is your favorite color yarn to knit/crochet with? Blues, pinks…bright colors
3. Have you ever used variegated, or magic, yarns? Yes, I’ve used variegated like Noro
4. Do you tend to favor certain fibers when choosing yarns? Natural fibers only…not too crazy about cotton but I just made the One Skein Baby Bolero and loved that cotton recommended…so very soft.
5. Do you prefer to work with center-pull or traditionally wound balls of yarn? Usually center pull…I have a swift and ball winder so it really makes no difference.
6. Have you ever worked with organic yarns or are you interested in trying them? Once…would like to try again.
7. How many and what projects have you made in the last year? My blog will tell you…I crank out quite a bit.
8. Will you be knitting any gifts this year? Showed my mom the felted clutches I made and will be making one for her. I also am going to felt some clogs for a friend.
9. What is your favorite one skein project? So far the baby bolero…I wish I knew more pregnant women. I’m making the felted tote right now as a stash buster.
10. How much yarn do you have in your stash and how do you store it? I use hanging sweater and shoe bags. You can see it in the April posting on our blog for Flash Your Stash.
11. Do you have a yarn in your stash that you love so much you can never use it or part with it? No
12. Do you knit less or differently in the summer? A little less
13. Do you belong to any knitting groups (online or offline)? Informal Stitch n Bitch with friends and I did the Green Gable Knitalong.
1. Which yarn is most like your personality (you can be specific or general with your answer- brand, type, color, fiber, whatever)? Something that is durable/dependable yet luxurious in color and texture.
2. What is your favorite color yarn to knit/crochet with? Blues, pinks…bright colors
3. Have you ever used variegated, or magic, yarns? Yes, I’ve used variegated like Noro
4. Do you tend to favor certain fibers when choosing yarns? Natural fibers only…not too crazy about cotton but I just made the One Skein Baby Bolero and loved that cotton recommended…so very soft.
5. Do you prefer to work with center-pull or traditionally wound balls of yarn? Usually center pull…I have a swift and ball winder so it really makes no difference.
6. Have you ever worked with organic yarns or are you interested in trying them? Once…would like to try again.
7. How many and what projects have you made in the last year? My blog will tell you…I crank out quite a bit.
8. Will you be knitting any gifts this year? Showed my mom the felted clutches I made and will be making one for her. I also am going to felt some clogs for a friend.
9. What is your favorite one skein project? So far the baby bolero…I wish I knew more pregnant women. I’m making the felted tote right now as a stash buster.
10. How much yarn do you have in your stash and how do you store it? I use hanging sweater and shoe bags. You can see it in the April posting on our blog for Flash Your Stash.
11. Do you have a yarn in your stash that you love so much you can never use it or part with it? No
12. Do you knit less or differently in the summer? A little less
13. Do you belong to any knitting groups (online or offline)? Informal Stitch n Bitch with friends and I did the Green Gable Knitalong.

<< Home