Just a Wee Bit O Felting
I made some more coasters as a gift for a friend. This is my second time making them. The pattern is based upon this one, but with several modifications. Noro Keyuron is great wool for it, as the colors change all on their own. I think they make great coasters, as they repel water, but don't stick to the bottom of a wet glass.


This would be the small bowl from
One Skein. Bowls have intrigued me in the past. The thing that has always bothered me is that the sides of the bowls I make tend to be flimsy. To combat this weakness, I decided to make mine out of garter stitch. I was really pleased with the results. It's very sturdy. Unfortunately it's a little too tall for my tastes, so I decided to roll down the top edge.



This would be the small bowl from
One Skein. Bowls have intrigued me in the past. The thing that has always bothered me is that the sides of the bowls I make tend to be flimsy. To combat this weakness, I decided to make mine out of garter stitch. I was really pleased with the results. It's very sturdy. Unfortunately it's a little too tall for my tastes, so I decided to roll down the top edge.


<< Home