I'm back! Pictures at last!

At long last, I can post pictures...so, now you can see what I've been up to:
This is the June Skein I received from my OSSP - Molly H. This is Cherry Tree Hill Bulky - LOVE the colorway...the photo does not do it justice.
This is the sweater I made for myself...looks small but stretches when on. A bit shortwaisted for my taste...might have to wear it with a big belt. Have yet to finesse my self-portrait in a mirror abilities.Update on the funky sweater: I gave it to my friend Jackie who is petite, blonde and has the perfect figure for this. She tried it on and it looked SMASHING! However, she wouldn't let me photograph her in it...I'll catch her sometime.
To answer Krista's question in the comments section: This was made from Ironstone Yarns "Fun" Color 113...I picked it up half price at the beginning of the summer at my LYS.
This is the July skein from my OSSP. It is Manos del Uruguay which I've always wanted to try. I LOVE the colors in this too...the photo is quite true. Am contemplating what to make with it...any ideas?
These are two of the 3 baby boleros I made. The one on the left is really a soft yellow...that was a commission job. The one on the right is for a friend's baby grandson.

This is an end to end scarf I made with odd skeins. I like the colors and it is very soft and nubbly.

<< Home