Tuesday, December 05, 2006

posted by Estella at 7:36 AM

Queen of the Frog

Okay, so after yesterday's post and a discussion with my sister, I decided to try the Jaywalker pattern by Grumperina to give my socks a little more oomph. So, I took an Aleve (my right hand was hurt a few years ago and I can tell you when it's going to rain by how much it aches at times) and frogged the sock I had started. I worked until 11pm and here's what I netted. It is MUCH better but it is not to gauge. So, at 9:30am I found myself trekking to the LYS (I really wish we had one in my town) and buying size 1 DPNs (didn't I swear I wouldn't knit on anything smaller than a 3 or 4 after making that baby sweater in April????). So, I'm off to pop another Aleve and get to work. Both kids are having their teeth cleaned today so I'll sit and knit in the dentist's office. More to come. Sincerely, Queen of the Frog
|