LYS Going Out of Business Sale
Okay, today was the big sale at the LYS which is going out of business...I went in all pumped with my calculator in hand and all the patterns I've been wanting to make. My hands were shaking as I reached for knitting needles and tried to calm myself into shopping in an organized manner.Here's what filled the 2 large bags.
Cascade 200 for miscellaneous projects...Wooly what 2 do you want? I thought the greens on the right.
Here's your Manos...loverly.

This is some Classic Elite Flash for a shell for a sister.

Here's the Noro Silk Garden and some Manos for the Poppy Sweater.Lastly, which color Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran do you want? Magenta or dark teal?

The only thing I'm not showing is some additional Cascade 220 for a super secret project, some Berrocco Touche for the Sahara pattern and some needles and Nicky Epsteins Knitting on the Edge. On reviewing the receipt I realize they charged full price and not the sale price...I'll go back tomorrow or Friday when the dust settles and ask for the difference of $7. Almost not worth the gas but I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.
I need to go eat lunch now...shopping sapped my energy...especially the VERY long line.

<< Home