Feeling Guilty
I haven't done a post in ages. Last week I knit an adorable sachet. It was a gift, and I had to throw it in the mail before photographing it. I couldn't find either of our cameras, and I'm too stupid to figure out how to download a picture from my phone.
The next best thing was to show you my knitting needles in all their glory. They were laid out so that I could see what I need to complete my collection. Scarily enough, it was only one circular & one pair of dpn's.
The needles live in that blue Levis bag, which I got for my 10th birthday. Found the circular needle cases at Tuesday Morning. They're fabulous.
I just finished a hat for Pierson, but he's not home to model it, so a photo will have to wait. I am working on my hat pattern. It's just on the back burner at the moment.
The needles live in that blue Levis bag, which I got for my 10th birthday. Found the circular needle cases at Tuesday Morning. They're fabulous.
I just finished a hat for Pierson, but he's not home to model it, so a photo will have to wait. I am working on my hat pattern. It's just on the back burner at the moment.

<< Home