Thursday, September 28, 2006

posted by Elizabeth at 1:27 PM

I Don't Believe It!

Yesterday the final package came from my One Skein Secret Pal. It is none other than Stacey from Sheep in the City. I don't know if you've ever been over to her blog, but I have...a million times. A few years ago I discovered the knitting blog world. Sheep in the City was one of the very first blogs I ever found. You've go t to check it out.


I should have known it was somebody totally cool, as she sent the greatest yarns, and wrote the cutest notes. How did I get so lucky??


Anyhow, Stacey knit the most adorable clutch. In the questionnaire, I said that I didn't like browns. I'm so glad she didn't listen to me. Chocolate brown & blue are my new favorite colors. (Seriously, we just ordered a chocolate sofa. I've already picked out the throw pillows for it) Stacey also sent one of those adorable tape measurers. I've always wanted one. How perfect that it's black.

She totally spoiled me with two more skeins of sock yarn. I cannot thank her enough. Fabulous colors, don't you think??



As for knitting, I have been trudging away at my cutest kimono. The progress is slow. This is mostly due to the fact that I've been doing some other MD knitting.
My attempts at a bath mat. I really need a new one, so will be focusing on this once I finish the kimono. I love this look.
I also have been fooling around with knitting fabric. I've frogged all of what I have knit, but am also in love with this look. Knitting massive amounts of fabric is certainly in my future.
|