Okay, I'm supposed to be cleaning the house but I thought I'd show you my UFOs instead
It is a rainy disgusting day and I decided to clean the house. I've swiffed, dusted, cleaned toilets and now I'm taking a break! So I have 3 projects on needles right now and I thought I'd share them with you.This is the sweater I'm knitting for Anna's John so he can have a Christmas sweater. I'm almost done with the sleeves adn then I can put it together. This is truly a labor of love as the cables get to you after a while. As Beth can see, I'm knitting both sleeves at the same time...something I suggested she try next time she does a sweater...it takes longer but they do come out the same length and you are suddenly all done! Actually, it was my clever sister who taught me that trick.

This bag is from a Knit Picks pattern. It is being done in their Wool of the Andes. I hit a stopping point as it is an i-cord bindoff...something I've never done and wasn't ready to undertake in the evening when I usually knit.

Check out the bottom...it is like the bumper on the felted clogs we made. Adds stability to the base of the bag.

This is the start of a sweater I'm making for someone. It is the Sitcom Chic Cardigan and I'm using Himalayan Wool Silk which is a gorgeous color (#141). I've just started but I do love how it's looking.

<< Home