It keeps growing!
While doing my morning surf, I found this handspun log cabin which looks lovely. I like how she uses some shorter rows and not all the same width row. I wonder if I could do that with mine at this point in time or would it look wrong? I have some small tidbits which could do 2-3 rows not the 10 I'm doing now.
However, I'm realizing I need to get back to Sahara and other smaller projects for portability sake.
The lovely lady-like model is our dog Missy who we adopted from Adopt-a-Dog back in October. She is the best little girl and has had quite a rough life prior to joining our family. She was in the shelter for 10 months before we adopted her and she had almost no hair when they first saved her from a high-kill shelter. With some love (and medication), the right diet, and patience, she has the most lovely coat (too bad I'm covering it up with the blanket!) and she sheds like crazy (something I never expected when we first adopted her). She loves to lie with her paws crossed...so ladylike.
Now, I know my sister has her computer up and running but we haven't heard from her on this blog yet...she has been silent since FEBRUARY! Where are you? What are you knitting? Pictures please! I'm tired of just my stuff on this blog!

The lovely lady-like model is our dog Missy who we adopted from Adopt-a-Dog back in October. She is the best little girl and has had quite a rough life prior to joining our family. She was in the shelter for 10 months before we adopted her and she had almost no hair when they first saved her from a high-kill shelter. With some love (and medication), the right diet, and patience, she has the most lovely coat (too bad I'm covering it up with the blanket!) and she sheds like crazy (something I never expected when we first adopted her). She loves to lie with her paws crossed...so ladylike.
Now, I know my sister has her computer up and running but we haven't heard from her on this blog yet...she has been silent since FEBRUARY! Where are you? What are you knitting? Pictures please! I'm tired of just my stuff on this blog!

<< Home