Saturday, March 22, 2008

posted by Estella at 8:11 AM

Ready for Spring/Summer Projects

Katonah Yarn had a sale this past Monday. It was a true sidewalk sale where you were standing in the freezing cold looking at yarn. Kind of hard to consider your purchases but I had to purchase something after driving 1/2 hour. So I thought of spring and summer needs (even though they also had winter yarns) and got these skeins with a few projects in mind.




This yarn is Ella Rae Silkience and I'm thinking of making this scarf in it.


This yarn is Cascade Pima Tencel and I'm thinking the scarf would be good for it too...





The blue yarn is Ella Rae Silkience and I'm going to make a tank top for my daughter. I'm thinking of adapting this pattern and making my own version of a lace side panel. I'll knit it on circulars too instead of having to sew it up.

Anyway, I loved the colors and the thought of springy projects.
|