Saturday, September 30, 2006

posted by Estella at 4:45 AM

Missing OSSP! And another FO.


So, we have a mystery here...my OSSP Molly H. has fallen off the face of the earth. I clicked on her blog link (posted below) and Blogspot says it doesn't exist anymore. Then I sent her an e-mail today and it bounced back to me. Molly where are you? Are you okay? I don't care if I don't get my final SP installment...I just wonder what happened to you.

Now for some knitting info...my friend Ann started this bag and knew she'd never finish it in time to use it...so she paid me to finish it! Not a bad deal. I picked it up at the second orange stripe (working from the bottom up) and did the dark grey and the handles. Now she has her bag in hand and I have my cash in hand!

Not much more to report...proceeding with the little cabled sweater. Need a fast mindless knit for baseball game watching. Might start another felted bag today.
|