Quick Update
Okay so my system has crashed and I'm without a computer for about a week. Knitting-wise I'm trucking on with my log cabin blanket.
I had a bit of a scare that my knitting was going to be in jeopardy for a while...on Saturday (shortly AFTER the computer crashed) I was making comfort food Mac and cheese for my husband who had a bad cold/flu. While cutting the parmesan cheese at a dangerous angle I said to myself "you're going to cut yourself" and sure enough I did. My left hand pointer finger right at the knuckle has a huge v-shaped gash. Of course, I had to lay down (I faint at incidents like this) and my poor sick husband had to assemble the mac and cheese and then tend to my wound. As I'm lying on the floor, my daughter says "Oh, Mom, you might not be able to knit!". I turned to her and said "trust me that is my biggest fear right now" which had her laughing. She then said "You always are thinking about knitting" to which I responded "Imagine you not thinking about horses!" (her latest obsession). Touche! Fortunately, the gash was high enough on my hand it didn't affect my knitting at all. I probably should have gotten stitches but now I'll just have this amazing scar. I might just post pictures of the lovely wound when my computer is fixed!
I promise more when the compter is back up and running...BTW, I sold one of my felted purses yesterday! Hooray!
I had a bit of a scare that my knitting was going to be in jeopardy for a while...on Saturday (shortly AFTER the computer crashed) I was making comfort food Mac and cheese for my husband who had a bad cold/flu. While cutting the parmesan cheese at a dangerous angle I said to myself "you're going to cut yourself" and sure enough I did. My left hand pointer finger right at the knuckle has a huge v-shaped gash. Of course, I had to lay down (I faint at incidents like this) and my poor sick husband had to assemble the mac and cheese and then tend to my wound. As I'm lying on the floor, my daughter says "Oh, Mom, you might not be able to knit!". I turned to her and said "trust me that is my biggest fear right now" which had her laughing. She then said "You always are thinking about knitting" to which I responded "Imagine you not thinking about horses!" (her latest obsession). Touche! Fortunately, the gash was high enough on my hand it didn't affect my knitting at all. I probably should have gotten stitches but now I'll just have this amazing scar. I might just post pictures of the lovely wound when my computer is fixed!
I promise more when the compter is back up and running...BTW, I sold one of my felted purses yesterday! Hooray!

<< Home