Mindless Knitting That Turns Out Well

In need of mindless knitting, I picked up the skein of Manos del Uruguay that my OSSP gave me last year and took this pattern out of the many I've
collected.
Here's the end result. I love how it looks. To think the original pattern called for a smooth DK yarn and by putting the irregular spun Manos to the pattern, you get this wonderful nubbly scarf that shows the rich colors in the lacy YO rows. I've blocked it and I think it might be one I keep just for me.
I'm casting on for my Lace Style hat now.
Here's the end result. I love how it looks. To think the original pattern called for a smooth DK yarn and by putting the irregular spun Manos to the pattern, you get this wonderful nubbly scarf that shows the rich colors in the lacy YO rows. I've blocked it and I think it might be one I keep just for me.
I'm casting on for my Lace Style hat now.

<< Home