All done just in time NOT to wear it!
Okay it's not the best picture and I'm too lazy to try again but I've finished my shell just in time for the cold weather. It was 45 degrees this morning so I think this FO is going on the shelf until next summer. This is the second time I've made this for myself...it's a good staple and the Classic Elite Flash is really rich in color. Much nicer than this photo. The one on the floor shows it a little better.
Now onto knitting things for cold weather. I just cast on a quick scarf with some Manos del Uruguay I was given by my Once Skein Secret Pal. It has taken me a while to find something to do with it and I do need at least one mindless project for when I'm watching C's baseball games.
Next I'll be swatching for the Sunrise Circle Jacket. I also found a lovely hat in Lace Style I think I'm going to make. So many possibilities!

<< Home