Oh, so very "Fetching"
Okay, I know sock knitters have trouble photographing feet to make them look pretty. I think hands are difficult too. This shot just doesn't do justice to my latest pair of "Fetching" mitts.
Beth inspired me to make some and I'm so glad I did as I'll be watching flag football games on chilly days and these will let me knit and stay warm. I also will wear them to the Rhinebeck Festival next weekend! My blogging sister, Elizabeth, is flying in so we can go together.
I've made them before for my friend Jackie (she's getting the lovely Peekaboo Cloche as an early Christmas present) and I revised the pattern to not have a picot bindoff. I think they are less fussy this way and look just as lovely.
For those of you who are wondering what is going on and why our blog is just my posts right now, Elizabeth has moved and her current location doesn't have good computer access right now. So she's lurking and not posting. I know she is knitting and perhaps while she is here (she arrives on Thursday and I can't wait) we'll do a joint post.

<< Home