Sunday, October 07, 2007

posted by Estella at 11:18 AM

Peek-a-boo Cloche Finished













While recuperating from surgery I've had a lot of time to sit and knit. So, I present my version of the Peek-a-boo Cloche as featured in Lace Style.

I worked it in Blue Skys Alpaca and Silk with a dark blue lining and a lighter blue lace shell. I LOVE how it turned out. It was a well-written pattern and was fun to knit. I'd definitely make one again.

For anyone going to make it...don't forget to pull the threads through to the wrong side BEFORE you get to closing the top of the lace outside!





Also, my godmother who was taking care of me and my family earlier this week zipped up to the yarn store for my Loop-D-Loop yarn. I love the color and I'll be starting on the Elsebeth Lavold Ljod pattern next (as soon as I get some needles to make gauge).
|