Does this happen to you????
Do you ever get to the last 1/3 of a project and get tired of it? Do you ever have 8-10 inches of K3, P3 ahead of you and just not want to execute it? Do you then feel the urge to start another NEW project?
I'm there right now. I'm at the point of mindless, repetitive knitting which is great for baseball games but doesn't feed my creative side. I'm itching to start another project while I already have this and the Lace Ribbon Scarf on needles.
I know, I know...you're saying "what she only has 2 projects working at once?" I should just go ahead and start another project...maybe it will make me feel better about the endless K3, P3 I have before me.
Hmmm....so what should I make? Perhaps use my red Berroco Touche I have sitting around and try the Lutea Lace Shell from Interweave Knits last summer? Or Thanksgiving Day Mitts for this fall? I'm off to peruse my stash....I also have some Classic Elite 03 Tweed which I was going to make the Sunrise Circle Jacket but have other cardigan ideas for....oh, the possibilities!
I'll let you know what I decide...in the meantime the turtleneck tank IS going to the baseball field tonight for more mindless knitting.

<< Home