
As you all know, I LOVE my local library...they now have an amazing collection of knitting books that I've requested over the years. You just fill out a form on their website and within 2 weeks you get an email saying "your" book is in...you are the first one to hold it, read it, and in this case drool over it.
I read about Nicky Epstein's Signature Scarves in a magazine and rushed to the library when the copy came in...what a fun collection! Most of the scarves require some piecing together but they would be so worth it as it isn't the usual endless back and forth project.

I loved this one for my daughter. What a great whimsical scarf.
This one with leaves involves a little felting and lots of piecing. There is another photo that shows it draped around her neck which is much better.


This pattern was for the 25th anniversary of Vogue Knitting. I saw a woman making it at my LYS using more floral colors. It was stunning.

Okay, not every pattern is a winner. I won't be wanting to make this...puhlease, who wants rats on their neck?

Speaking of scarves...I finally finished my
Lace Ribbon Scarf. It is drying and I hope to model it in my next post. I wish it was dry right now as I'd probably wear it on this damp rainy day.
<< Home