Our Bloggerversary is coming up!
Okay, I've been looking and finally found the date - 1/15/06 - when you first initiated our shared knitting blog. I can't believe it's been a whole year. Thank you for this idea. You've introduced me to a whole new world of knitting information, we've met a whole bunch of fellow knitters/friends, and we've had a great way to share what we do and ideas. Most importantly, it has been fun!
Now, I've been checking this out...I think we should try it. I like the new rule some have added that you can swap from your stash. We can do that...I've got some lovely Himalayan Wool Silk for you to try....
Now, I've been checking this out...I think we should try it. I like the new rule some have added that you can swap from your stash. We can do that...I've got some lovely Himalayan Wool Silk for you to try....

<< Home