Baseball Blanket Bingo
It is almost dizzying to look at (FYI my vertigo came back this week and I'm hoping and praying it doesn't keep me from knitting like last fall) and I don't know if I'm in love with it as I was when it was smaller. The thing is I know I can add onto later...in the meantime, it is going to the beach with me (beach blanket bingo?) and the kids can snuggle under when they watch the boob tube.
So, what next on the needles???
So, what to take with me to work on over the summer???
Sunrise Circle Jacket in a gray tweed
Baby Bolero from One Skein - I need to make 2 for friends who are having grandchildren
A Sophie Bag?
Did you see the new Knitty? I love this skirt (in different colors for sure) and was thinking of making it for Miss America. Would be fun to work on this summer.

<< Home