Oh, I love having a plan!
I was surfing yesterday and visited Julie's blog and found this contest for summer knitting. It's all about having goals, having a plan for the summer and my knitting. As some of you know, I head out of town and am at the beach with the kids for the summer. So, I need to pack up what knitting I can expect to do. I'd ask my husband to bring forgotting things but then I'd be inviting him to see what is in my stash (paltry compared to some but not a good idea).
In the past I've overpacked and not gotten anywhere near finishing what I hoped to do. However, we did start a Stitch 'n Bitch summer group which helped me knit a bit more last year. I think we're having the same group again this year so that will help.
So, with that in mind my summer goals:
1. Finish Awards night Dress (Cotton Bamboo Top retrofitted into a dress for my daughter - here in Ravelry).
2. Starskey Jr for my daughter
3. Another fitted knits tube top using Touche
4. Finish Callie Cardigan
5. If I have time, make another cowl or two.
That should do it! So, what are your summer goals?
In the past I've overpacked and not gotten anywhere near finishing what I hoped to do. However, we did start a Stitch 'n Bitch summer group which helped me knit a bit more last year. I think we're having the same group again this year so that will help.
So, with that in mind my summer goals:
1. Finish Awards night Dress (Cotton Bamboo Top retrofitted into a dress for my daughter - here in Ravelry).
2. Starskey Jr for my daughter
3. Another fitted knits tube top using Touche
4. Finish Callie Cardigan
5. If I have time, make another cowl or two.
That should do it! So, what are your summer goals?

<< Home