Summer Is Here and I'm Outta Here
And that means I'll be off-line until Labor Day! Okay, I do hit the library and check in every now and then and with Ravelry now in my life I know the need to check in will hit even harder.
I've packed my patterns and my swift and ball winder and the following projects to take with me:
2. Bamboo Smocked Top/Dress for my daughter
3. Starskey Jr
4. Yarn for a Sophie bag
5. Yarn for an afghan 8" afghan square for someone who is in mourning
6. The Berroco Touche I frogged from Sahara that I might make into another Tube Top
We'll see how I do...who knows I might have to ask my DH to go into my stash and bring things to me? Or perhaps I'll just have to place an order...no good knitting stores on the Jersey Shore.
Last year we started a Summer Stitch 'n Bitch and hopefully we'll get the group up and running again this year. Happy Summer all! Do stop by once in a while as I will keep you posted on my adventures...unfortunately, my blogger sister probably won't be checking in as life is too busy and her knitting is on the back burner.

<< Home